SUMMARY OF COURSE CONTENT
This 5 hour CE course* will review the diagnostic and treatment planning process for pre-adolescent patients, including:
- Taking outstanding clinical photographs.
- The value of low-dose CBCT images in the diagnosis and treatment planning process.
- Performing a thorough and comprehensive clinical examination.
- Evaluating hard and soft tissues on CBCT images, including the nasal passageways, sinuses, nasopharynx, oropharynx, adenoids and tonsils.
- Using the aforementioned diagnostic information to formulate a treatment plan involving arch development with braces and wires.
- Effectively communicating this diagnosis and treatment plan to the patient and parent(s) during the consultation.
- Scripting for team members will also be provided to assist them with both understanding the process of Phase I archwire development with braces and effectively communicating it to patients and parents.
*DeLuke Orthodontic Coaching, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.